Im up for just about anything. I love to chat.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 26
- Authority score
- 10 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- BlnkSugarSocket [2018522]
· 9 likes ·
Are you for or against increased Globalization and a centralised world government? - Sweeney_Todd [27468]
· 3 likes ·
That doesn't sound creepy at all... [:sick:] - Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]
· 3 likes ·
I'm not open minded and happier for it.
Im up for just about anything. I love to chat.
Hey there ?
Are you for or against increased Globalization and a centralised world government?
Do you care to explain why it is that you got into federal jail?
Hey there message me if you really wish to talk I too am open minded
I'm open-minded but I don't like chatting. Sorry...
That doesn't sound creepy at all... [:sick:]
lol
Sweeney_Todd, I love your sarcasm "That doesn't sound creepy at all..."
It isn't creepy or anything.
#bringbackemochicka!
HEY ALL <3
Good morning everyone. Are we coming here with ideas for role plays? I am open to discuss topics and participation in one.
I'm not open minded and happier for it.
Hello..
Who likes drugs¿
Who likes TV?
Who likes video gamez¿!?
I love all this shit!!!
my ideal date would be doing all these things on the same night preferable at the same time if possible.....
O and if there's nothing good on TV OR would like to consentrate on the gameing music music in the background instead is cool to.
none of that new shity new crap people like these says something like black Sabbath(Ozzy only) or tupac, immortal technique, u know music like that but I degrees.
If all this sounds like a good time to u to and your a girl that lives in or around the los Angeles area message me maybe we could kick it some time...
((MUST BE OVER 18))
Who likes drugs¿
Who likes TV?
Who likes video gamez¿!?
I love all this shit!!!
my ideal date would be doing all these things on the same night preferable at the same time if possible.....
O and if there's nothing good on TV OR would like to consentrate on the gameing music music in the background instead is cool to.
none of that new shity new crap people like these says something like black Sabbath(Ozzy only) or tupac, immortal technique, u know music like that but I degrees.
If all this sounds like a good time to u to and your a girl that lives in or around the los Angeles area message me maybe we could kick it some time...
((MUST BE OVER 18))
Ok thanks foe reading peace
Hi I'm xander I'm very open minded to
Viva d&d y pathfinder