Which Pokemon trio type would you like to see in the next upcoming Pokemon future games? Please pm me for comments, or comment below. Please pick a poll.
Grass, Water, Fire.
Water, Electric, Ground
Psychic, Fighting, Dark
Grass, Poison, Ground
Rock, Bug, Grass
Ground, Fire, Ice
Ground, Steel, Ice
Flying, Fighting, Rock
Ice, Flying, Fighting
Rock, Fire, Steel
Rock, Ice, Ground
Rock, Ice, Grass
Rock, Fire, Grass
Rock, Flying, Grass
Ground, Fire, Grass
Fairy, Fighting, Steel
* = triangle contains an immunity
Who gives a **** other than 10 year olds? [:sick:]
Ice, fly, fight
Edit: spelling error. Also, I not sure if you are asking this to make a new rom hack or something. If its new rom hack, good luck bud!
I kind of remember when Pokemon Go came out getting extremely disturbed by the waves of adults running around like headless chickens.
So no, not just 10 year olds.
That said, i have no clue, last pokemon i played was yellow on game boy (when i was 10 or 11 (close enough there Sweeney)).
No PamPamlu, I'm thinking of making a Pokemon game. I have the pokedex, and the map, but just trying to flex on ideas.
Pokemon game in torn? Wooooohoooo best of luck!!!
lol no silly, like a whole game. like sun and moon, etc., but a version where you create an account, and you can log on in a phone, computer, DS, etc. i dont like explaining it XD
good luck with the pending nintendo C&D order