Do you spend in Torn each day?
So how much time?
Started by Revian_Storm [2214355] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Claire [1971751]
· 20 likes ·
Much more than I should.
Do you spend in Torn each day?
Much more than I should.
definately too much time
I don't even remember what sleep is anymore
Probably at least 6 hours total
1 hour 2 minutes and 51 seconds.
290d 7h 46m 8s over 4105 days, so an average of 101.84 minutes per day.
A better question would be how much time do we not spend on torn daily lol.
Enough to prioritize chaining over cooking dinner 0.o
I spend around 30 hours a day on torn
Does that mean you play 2+ accounts so in total you spend 30 hours on torn? :o
You mean Torn isn't the real world??
Only about 4h/day. And I log in roughly every 9.6 days.
So which language could you have mastered based on the time you’ve spent on Torn?[image: cdn8.openculture.com]
no idea, all i know is i have no fingerprints left on one hand.
Friction burns are nasty af. Try using lube.
Depends. If I'm trying to kill time while traveling by reading the forum, a lot more time then I should.
About 30 minutes to an hour a day. During weekends and holidays a lot more.
Around 14 hours a day
Yeah, must take a lot of time circulating the market of stat randomizers.