Posts archived: 175 / 175 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Except I never said I was going to?
So not sure how that works in this situation.
Take your scamming tripe outa here
Peace
Is it going to be MMCP? With so many gangs attacking them, it would cause a lot of damage.
Although, I'm not sure if the fedded people would be damaged.
I wondered the same, since ED is a brother in this stand against the multimar.
Well since nothing has happened on the 20th I guess we will have to provide the entertainment ourselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0TxfwB3BWQ
Sadly, I won't be around to witness it, but yay ED. Go beat up some bullies!
I suspect this will be L4 dropping it and quacky taking the credit for it.
10bill net worth.... cant be his DB if so.
It's at 1900 tct
I see you abandoned Relentless :) good timing, probably for the best, who knows who I’m gonna go for
Peace
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
· #173
yes its a lie..
Evil-Duck:
[image: i.gifer.com]