Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral mistake

Started by Muggi [2222337] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Muggi [2222337]

Hello

When i joined about a week ago I accidentally referred the wrong person - 'siegy' which should have been to 'sicgy'. I was wondering if its possible to get it changed? 

I have been enjoying the game, and would very much like to not start over, but it bugs me that my friend wont be getting any of the referral rewards. Hopefully you can help, but if not then that's that i guess :)

- Muggi,