None of y'all save lucky mother****ers is gonna find shit, anyway.
7 day awareness increase?
Started by Triplicant [2037705] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 111 / 111 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 111
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 65 / 100
- Engagement score
- 81 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Scootaloo [1590427]
· 37 likes ·
Yeah, that's a nice stash, I guess. [image: i.gyazo.com] [image: i.gyazo.com] - Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor
· 14 likes ·
Looking at the memeiest of my past 6 or so months of spawns... [image: cdn.discordapp.com] Dear Torn Deities of Awareness, can I please find some more Bricks? - Alec [1782664] Wiki Contributor
· 9 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] Pathetic
Mentioned in this thread
Stormcast [773244] ×1
None of y'all save lucky mother****ers is gonna find shit, anyway.
Looking at the memeiest of my past 6 or so months of spawns...
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Dear Torn Deities of Awareness, can I please find some more Bricks?
Look every few weeks and I find 6 or 7 things in the city. Yay for free shit... [:sick:]
Good time to buy rosaries and LSD before shit spikes I suppose
yay free stuff!
aids
LSD doesnt give Awareness anymore since the new System if i remember right
Now Trip... Imagine if you held off for just a little bit with your awareness books.
Neither influence City Finds.
It's only a meme for me if I keep getting bricks and SSL-related items on city finds, any other item, I immediately pick up to get it out of the way. Accidentally picked up the FHC trying to grab a tear gas, though, that was sad.
7 Day Awareness increase
1st day finds : Nice! There are 2 items around the city: Fanny Pack and HEG.
Bah!
Nice! There is 1 item around the city: Box of Chocolate Bars.
i am reading the finders keepers book lmao
How do I set that up with DrTorn, that looks excellent!
even after looking twice, I always think I missed something or it will suddenly spawn
Not a single Hazmat, why even bother posting?
wonder who has the most lol
I wasnt aware of this, sorry, BOOM!
Smart move doing this after they gave us a free merit reset so we could take our merits out of awareness because it was so shit
smh ched out here playing chess