Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

How do City Items work?

Started by Undeadharlot [2226139] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Undeadharlot [2226139]

So I picked up a Small Explosive Device from the map, was just wondering how often you can find items and if there is any tips or tricks to help a noob out lol
SeaLion [250755]

They spawn randomly. You can increase your awareness stat with various job specials and merit upgrades. This is not a reliable way to make money, but every now and then provides some dumb luck with a nice item find. 
Paul [1176287]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you get one opportunity to find items a day. So it's not like you can continue to refresh city to find items.
Kayla [2031661]

Once a day, at midnight torn time, there's a small chance for items to spawn on your city map. They remain there until picked up, so it's possible to accumilate a ton of items over time. The chance for something is low, I wouldn't expect to find more than one item a week, and the chance of that item being something good is even lower. There are ways to increase the amount of stuff you find, but overall I don't think it's worth it.
Doc- [2084285]

Yes you have a chance to find an item a day. I collected everything from my map a week or so ago and when I checked yesterday I had nothing :(

Completely random