Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Side Hustle: Customer Made Script

Started by Jonicorn [2173172] on in Graphics.

9 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Jonicorn [2173172]

Hello All,

I am starting a small side money maker to offer the residents of this fine city. 

I offer custom made unique hand written text of any kind any size for you to use as signatures, display pictures, banners, or logo's. Entirely up to you. 

My font is typical tattoo style font but hand written and customisable -  I can add colour and small illustrations depending on requirements, Faction name, member numbers, quotes etc.

Just PM me with what you want, I will respond with the pic once it is done, and you can make a gesture of good will in the form of money or items. 

Thanks for looking guys :)

 

EDIT: This is a rough example to give you an idea of what I mean. 

[image: i.imgur.com]
Claire [1971751]

If you can get a clear enough picture then you can use Photoshop to make selections of the text and transform them into digital vector images.