‹ General Discussion Stories Forums General Discussion Clever New Scam
Posts archived: 41 / 41 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Awww, what's wrong Mr. Tickles?
[image: i.postimg.cc] Tell, you what I'll do. Just for you. I will be sending you 1 Brick. Free!
No payment needed. Got your name all over it.
You sent a
Plastic Sword to
SurgeonGeneral .
I'll be waiting for my 8m
Mentions:
SurgeonGeneral [360740]
Send me more stuff. I'll match the offer by sending back 20% above market value.
Really? Just send items and hope they’ll do the right thing... in a game where we commit a large number of crimes and engage in faction warfare right. We we have a trade function for a reason don’t we...
The risk is low and the reward is high. Take a chance.
You have to help yourself a bit. Sending stuff to a random player posting in trade chat is not a recipe for success. Trades and bazaars are there for a reason. It is to ensure you dont get scammed. With scamming being legal you need to think before you do anything involving play money in this game.
You really have to think about why did someone get you with that.
Use the Trade button. That’s why it’s there.
that is not clever, you are dumb
Like this SG? XD
I got a chuckle out of it. I usually throw a fish lol because...reasons haha
[image: media.giphy.com]
If anyone sends me items I will send 100% of market values 0% of the time..... but seriously never send random people stuff and expect to be paid
I understand he is upset for being scammed and tbf if he offered to pay the money after making the thread then take it and remove the thead. Most people will just scam you and not bother to make you an offer for your money. Just suck it up take the money close the thread and learn to play. I got scammed for 30 million a few weeks ago I got scammed yesterday (someone canceled a trade and mugged me) but I don't complain I made 1.7 bil yesterday it's all about learning how to play. It's a game who cares. Anyone want good bookies tips pm me :)
Welcome to Torn.
Dont even try. We aren't fools
Send it flying into his head
In this case, ya'll are paying the troll to keep you off the bridge. Ignore this fool
There is a trade system for a reason.
Isn't op a scammer?
Hahahahahahahahahaahaha
Hey man can I get a few stat mulitpliers please?