I just refilled my nerve and it only jumped to 99/109 rather than filling it completely. Not sure how I can show this in screenshots because I didn't notice till I opened crimes. Is it possible to check the logs?
Nerve refill
Started by Eddeh [23878] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 51 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I just refilled my nerve and it only jumped to 99/109 rather than filling it completely. Not sure how I can show this in screenshots because I didn't notice till I opened crimes. Is it possible to check the logs?
iOS/Safari? Perhaps that issue is still not fixed?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16064071&b=0&a=
10 nerve crime?
I did a 10 nerve crime just before refilling, yes, but not immediately afterwards.
suspect the same issue yes, will add there, this can be graved