Have you not heard the news? TORN forums are now the largest cause of suicide
F......king...Staff and Idiot staff
Started by Rush_Sun [460490] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 84 / 84 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Have you not heard the news? TORN forums are now the largest cause of suicide
The people here pointing their stupid fingers at MMCP players for having multis are forgetting that they also do the same.
Be it scripts, multis or RMT, you're all just hypocrites and dumb.
Do us a favour Darlin’
Shut up
This belongs in the Suggestions Forum.
So here is my take on this and the community as a whole. It is very easy to bandwagon, most of us are guilty of it at one point or another. But in the last few weeks torn ditched the pitchforks and went straight for the machineguns.
I was part of sector 7'ing MMCP, I made hundreds of hits and was glad to do it. I hosped every onliner the moment they came out of the hospital. I despise anyone who corrupts or ruins this game. Cause that's what Torn is, a game. Take your business / sexting / other non related crap somewhere else.
While I truly believer that the members that are not in federal jail in MMCP are innocent, I still hit them as they are reaping the benefits of others corruption.
All that said I am truly saddened by the state of the players in Torn. Racism has come out in force, if anyone from malaysia or any asian country opens their mouth, they are immediately considered guilty and flamed and harrased. Every "country" based faction in the game has been targeted even if they had nothing to do with MMCP. If someone in chat uses broken English they are bountied and hosped within moments, usually slurs or implications along with it. Maybe we should all take a moment and not be so quick to judge, both in and out of Torn city.
tl:dr Torn is racist and I am sad.
There's only 2 things I hate in this world: people that are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Burmese.
Edit: HavokGDI tickles me..."I'm disappointed that Torn is racist, but yeah I beat the shit out of those cheating bastards from Myanmar"
Well said Sir
because they specifically cheated, and their faction benefited from it.
Not because of their country of origin.
how long do you think it takes them to actually find out if a person is actually a multi?
they may not be releasing because they have already found out and have them down for perma fed and are just not telling you.
or the process for finding out who really is a multi may take months for all you know.
they are doing their job, it just takes time.
although it would help if they had forum mods to answer you instead. although i dont think theyd answer you, people usually only answer if you ask the question nicely :D
White people benefited from slavery, so should we hate on them too? I mean, because they benefited...not because their color obviously.
Seriously, punishing their innocent faction members is hypocritical. They likely didn't even know which ones were cheating.
All I see are pixels.
Not skin colour. Or sexuality. Or gender. But pixels.
Oh wait... I do also see a lot of stupidity.
Yeah imagine how much more of MMCP they could Fed? If your point is about them not acting that is, then hurry up already XD they're known cheaters so action is taken upon cheaters....and thats it. Simple
i think faction members that got fedded were fedded based on reports and suspicious activity.... not because they are members of that certain faction.
also i heard that the admins may or may not have implemented a script to detect multis, not sure if it was implemented yet and that was the result of it.... but most likely it was due to all the reports they must have recieved, of which herpes contributed to lol
Anyone after a Burmese Flag I know a fella selling one ;)
You may want to consider going for a walk. Emjoy the outside air.
just did a quick count. 21 out of 91 remaining MMCP members are in fed.
Are you seriously entertaining the thought that this wasn't a known issue inside MMCP as it was known outside?
I'm sure some of them knew others were multis, rmt'ers, etc...but most likely didn't.
Cheaters know they're breaking rules, and won't want to make it too public. And chat logs are a thing here...if they admit it on Torn, staff will likely see it at some point.
Ok?