During the outages we've had a chain duplicate as it was the chain we had running and died due to malformed responses. 2nd one will need to be removed.
Duplicated chain.
Started by Mavi [1950853] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I don't think that's a major concern is it? Nothing was duplicated except the messages / reports themselves?
During the outages we've had a chain duplicate as it was the chain we had running and died due to malformed responses. 2nd one will need to be removed.
Had a third one pop up (before we even had our chain restored).
26/01/199:03:06 PM Achieved a chain of 183 and gained 571.25 respect [view]
I don't think that's a major concern is it? Nothing was duplicated except the messages / reports themselves?
I think the respect was duplicated but I haven't checked.
Um I can't tell if the respect was duplicated actually, faction member said it doesn't look like it? So probably not a big deal that extra copies of the same chain report exist.
I put a report like this before where war messages were duplicated, and it's obviously impossible to duplicate territorial changes lol
That's just the report appearing twice (because I manually restored it) I believe.