Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Item Purchase

Started by VanVerner [2212780] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
VanVerner [2212780]

I was in the middle of purchasing a rifle from the item market when the site went down.  My money was debited, but the item does not appear in my inventory.  I also went back to the market the specific rifle isn't there either.

Screenshot of a print-page PDF: https://snag.gy/aFnhLb.jpg

I also previously posted this (https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16079863&b=0&a=0) but it seems like I needed to make a new thread.  Apologies if someone is already working on this.

Mentions: Missing money