Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN most problems

Started by B0ss777 [2202184] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 935 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

B0ss777 [2202184]

1.  As a new player, I understand how it is difficult in early life.

But  Some players are more rich than their day old.

Those players not buy DP from system ( yellow color DP) . Over 1B networth in under 12 days players. How amazing??

Those players received cash from multis / or buy with real cash. But they are not sentenced right now. These players stay in BIG faction.

So , what is multi hunter role?   How staff know real money trade in these players.

 

The_Horse {2164843} , day only under 150. NW 170B over.  

2161207     suddenly NW increase withing 1 week. NW $ 750   to NW 20B.

This is some example. 

 

2. I am a new beginner. 

I want to save cash and after that I train hard to become strong.

I find something wrong.

One of big faction " 39th Street .  They play many group of multis and these multis stay at " 39th Street Healer". 

This can unfair and unequal power  during TT war.

Faction which assault or defend TT war against 39th Street, that faction will probably LOST  because of their multis faction ( Healers).

Hope admin team can handle this.

 

Conclusion

 

Now, TORN faced big problem.  (1)  how can prove Real Money Trading?     (2) BIG multis factions  (  39th is known example).

Other small factions, new players are insulted by such BIG players' multis ( they always told  FOR MY FRIENDS   :P )
Claire [1971751]

You can't just assume that is RMT.

It could be from Gambling, City Finds or some serious dedication to trading.

If you are suspicious then try filing a bug report but this could be just a loan or something else.
Flak [2091491]

Check this guys stats... If its not a multi account.... then it is very suspicious.... 

I find it amusing that someone would think to complain so much when in 50 days they have logged no more than 2 days of "normal" play..... Try playing the game a little bit. Not saying you are wrong about your suspicions.... but why do you care? I can imagine someone who puts time into the game could be annoyed.... or someone who uses multis and gets caught..... could be annoyed.... If you are neither of those... Whats your reasons?

 
1973958 [1973958]

All this whining is gonna lead to one thing, "I'm too lazy to make money, so I'm gonna sic staff on others that I'm jealous of"
Robbo [1826175]

Healers a multi faction?

What kind of moron forgoes can multis, sweet shops, grocers, stacking tvs like mmcp ilk, banking multis, hunting multis and thinks....revives, I want me some of that.
ItsHotshot [2189331]

I know The_Horse well enough to know just how much effort he places into making money. He plays poker for hours daily and I've seen him win big, he also gambles in the bookies and has a massive portion of his networth stored in stocks. 

Once again, another thread of "he is better than me at the game so I am going to cry on the forums about it." The same thing happened when Hildegarde was young and rich, the same will happen to The_Horse
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

There are plenty of family factions in this game lol... They have a main faction with stronger players, and lower ones as sub factions as they see fit to meet their needs. That does not make them multis lol. 

Also, you can donate for DPs without being a subscriber. 1b+ is under 50 DPs, and I assume there's a lot of hardcore gamers out there willing to shell out early for a good start.

In short, though...

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]

Have you tried playing the game? And how did you reach all these conclusions in the grand total of 4 hours you've apparently played this game?
JayBragga [1874267]

Is this some liberal play? If you work hard you too can become great.

39th is a loyal family that looks out for each other. Our revive faction was a strategic game play to benefit 39th as a whole. I think its hilarious some level 6 just looks at a faction from the outside saying oh their multi's.. 

Also after placing such blame on 39th, look into some history of how 39th has treated cheaters and scammers. 

I see clearly your jealous. That's totally natural, but I assure you, complaining about your failure and someone else's success on the forum's is pathetic to say the least.
Sym [2075823]

I dont know much about those incredible amounts of networths but I think OP ment MCCP by 39th and EXILES by 39th Healers...

living only few hours in Torn City as a new player can be confusing.... 

But than if OP is a clone (the word multi seem lost its ring because of they became very common)  its a really feeble attempt trying to flame things...