I'm new so I don't know if there's a way to do this already, but I'd love to be able to customize my profile. :) I don't wanna look like everyone else, I wanna be able to change my background, and maybe write a blurb or two, and be able to showcase whatever song I'm listening to at the time. (^_^)
Customize Profiles!
Started by Snafflea [2217002] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 16
- Authority score
- 28 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
I'm new so I don't know if there's a way to do this already, but I'd love to be able to customize my profile. :) I don't wanna look like everyone else, I wanna be able to change my background, and maybe write a blurb or two, and be able to showcase whatever song I'm listening to at the time. (^_^)
Bump! :)
...I'm not exactly sure what you mean, however mine is an example of a decently customized profile.
You can customize your profile actually, just click at the Gear icon up there and choose Profile Signature. :D ♥
This is not facebook or twitter
He wants to change the complete layout, not just his Profile pic :)
You can change the background by buying backgrounds from the token shop. Profile signatures are another way, which is done by going to settings and clicking profile signature and adding whatever you would like.
On Torn:
- You can upload images.
- Add Friends.
- Edit Sigs
- Personal message, even box chat others.
- *whispers* cybering too.
Torn City is my favourite social network site.
I don't see why it would hurt to be able to write a short bio for people to read on your profile :) I mean, we can put up personals, upload our images, have friends, signatures, I think this is just another step in the social aspect! ^^
As long as it doesn't step on the toes of the exsisting token shop, I think this would be a good idea. All the profoles do look kind of the same. A little colour customizer and some unlockable insertable elements kind of like how steam does it would be kind of cool. Just as long as it doesn't get in the way of finding the action buttons or important stats.
.
Plus even besides that, a game is allowed to be pretty. Player customisation is a part of many different types of games, and for this type of game your player page is about all you get. It makes sense to allow for a little bit of flare and personalisation there.
We are allowed to have any profile pic we want, talk to anyone we want, or block em,as far as below statement is considered
"I don't wanna look like everyone else, I wanna be able to change my background, and maybe write a blurb or two, and be able to showcase whatever song I'm listening to at the time."
You can do all this, using profile signature option.
I think you miss judge what is wanted. I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to do what those of us in favour of this idea have in mind with profile signatures, but if there is I would appreciate a link to a guide.
It's like the people who agree haven't seen the profiles of the people who disagree XD
Also the OP's suggestions gave me Myspace flashbacks
OK this discussion is going beyond the productive limits. I am outta here, GL OP in making devs add a feature which is already present RN