Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Favorite Fun Weapon

Started by Krastinov [1542326] on in General Discussion.

51 replies · 492 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 52 / 52 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
52
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Krastinov [1542326]

Whats ur favourite Fun weapon to kill innocent players?

Tell us ur preference.

I like my frying pan, straight through the heart.

Leaves quite a big hole
undo [2090073]

I used to be into tasers, but then I learned that chisels have a very high stealth rating. Haven't used one yet, but, they sound interesting...
Xiphias [187717]

If this jacket doesnt disable all but the kick option during attacks then ched should consider adding it. Maybe change fists to headbutt as well.
Claire [1971751]

I like throwing Books into people's faces. But I like stabbing so I mostly just use my trusty Diamond Bladed Knife.