Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

-FREE REVIVES-

Started by Percival [2011120] on in Trading Post.

12 replies · 280 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
34
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Percival [2011120]

I'm an active, full time free reviver. Feel free to PM me any time you see me online. If I have energy left, I can revive you, no charge. I do roughly 40-50 revives per day. I don't ask for anything, but any donations are appreciated. Feel free to add me to see whenever I'm online.

I'll also occasionally do very cheap personal contracts for bulk revives, and my faction is always looking for faction revive contracts.

---Keep in mind, I get a lot of people requesting at any time of day. If I have no energy left, please be patient, I'll likely get you next time. 
MeRzEe [2221859]

this man dose God's work. No matter your level. No matter your age. You ask and this player delivers. #churchofcenturion