i just came back from rehab in switzerland and i take a xan and i am overdosed???
what is the use of rehab?????
Rehab reduces addiction (which affects stats, employee efficiency, chance of getting kicked out of education) but not your likelihood to overdose (common misunderstanding).
I don't understand, you've played for 3 years? Or did u take break
Rehab cover addiction not chance to overdose when taking drugs. You rehab to keep from getting negatives to battlestats.
Sadly, ODing is a part of Torn life. Be glad you weren't doing a happy jump and taking an ecasty at the time! That's happened to a lot of people, me twice in a row, Put me off happy jumping for a little while I can tell you.
Forgive the man, he has taken only 13 xanax and this is his first OD
So are you sayjng as a SSL user if I were to take 1 xanax and it happens to be an overdose I will get kicked out?
Ah, I'm on mobile, didn't take the time to check activity and drugs taken
No, overdosing has nothing to do with SSL.
Ssl kick is 151 xan + xtc in total. Od just wasted one of your xan count only.