26 replies · 522 views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
My Torn legacy? I hope to be remembered within my group as someone who would do anything for anyone, within reason. Someone who goes the extra mile and puts in the work. Leader by example, not just pretty words.
I'd like to be remembered, but if everyone forgets me, it won't be any skin off my behind. That being said, they'll all have to put up with me for a long time. I'm not going anywhere, and I'm too ornery to die young.
I've helped to build up a fantastic faction and community. Helped to implement some structure and standards. Helped quite a few new players figure out the game and their place in it.
Eagle built and defined this place. Uncle_Bendy bought it and transitioned it to what it is now, and brought my crazy ass here. Realmkeeper took over for Bendy and runs a great show, also helped me become the player I am, definitely. Harpua, who will be missed, earned our admiration and respect, and did his job well, with a sense of duty he passed down to me.
My game revolves around the great bunch of people I've had the privilege of playing with. Excellent, top notch bunch of people.
I haven't done anything relevant in this game aside from memeing too much and having selective OCD.
Literally only replying to the quote because OMG ANDROID 16 AND I LOVE THAT EPISODE'S SONG AAAAA GG TFS
anyway seriously my OCD is probably my only legacy, if any
I'm the sort of person who's been around for what feels like ages, yet never really accomplished anything, which is pretty sad, since the people I remember for their deeds/things are too many to list.
...Yes definitely want to be remembered and mourned by the masses... even have a Rosie day when anyone placing a single red rose on my torn grave would earn themselves a 100% guaranteed sucessful bust....(just kidding).
...I would want to be remembered for having bogie as my #2 long before Ched ever did..... under different circumstances of course... bogie was my #2 in Jux's first? Or very early days of Jux's PA team...
....One player that left us stands out for me and it's Philistine.... great guy... RIP
If I decided to disappear I wouldn't want to be remembered in any particular way, I'm sure though if it comes down to it many will have different opinions of who I was.
Plus if I disappeared, who are people gonna blame!?