Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dark Mode

Started by cmott333 [2120606] on in Suggestions.

4 replies · 60 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
cmott333 [2120606]

Basically it is just like YouTube's and Twitch's dark mode. I would love to have this becuase when I wake up to spend my energy and nerve at 3 in the morning, I would love to not get blinded by all the whiteness.

 

UPDATE: A friend found out that someone has already suggested this and has 90 upvotes. Please upvote his as well!

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16079926&b=0&a=0

Mentions: [100+!!] Dark/Night Torn Mode!

Spink [1290688]

You could also set your phone's brightness to a lower % before bed. Computer monitors also have an option to adjust brightness. I only suggest this because I don't see this idea being taken seriously by the developers. I hope I'm wrong for the sake of your poor, sensitive eyes.
Spink [1290688]

That's what this section is for and I could be wrong about it not happening. Don't let me or anyone else discourage you from sharing your ideas! :)