Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Impulse

Started by Quilogy [2083745] on in Faction Recruitment.

23 replies · 249 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Quilogy [2083745]

[image: www.badzena.com]



What we bring to the table



Capacity X (100) Territory XIV (14) Chaining XI (25000)



 

Armouries



Weapons, Armour, Medical, Temporary, Booster, Drugs, Points



 



Steadfast



Strength X (+10%)



Speed X (+10%)



Defense IX (+9%)



Dexterity X (+10%)



 



Toleration



Addiction XXV (-50%)



Overdosing IX (-27%)



Side Effects X (-30%)



 



Excursion



Travel Capacity X (+10 items)



 



Criminality



Crimes VI (+6% Skill)



Nerve X (+9 Nerve)



 



Not to mention, we have the best damn trivia team in the game of Torn.  Think I'm kidding?  Come try us out.  I'll edit this line out of the post if you manage to prove me wrong.



Meds available for all. Points and Xanax for heavy hitters in war time.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



What we expect from you



When we war, you war.  When we chain, you chain.



We're not ultra demanding in regards to requirements.  We allow you to play your game without acting like your mother.  You help us achieve our goals, we help you achieve yours.  We want dedicated members, committed to making this faction as great as most of us think it is already.



So come check us out, if you feel like you can bring something to our table.


Barry_Allen [1979566]

the best thing is, ive left and I still feel like family, no other faction has that like Impulse. 

I still talk regularly with them and consider them close long after I left.

If thats what you're looking for then look no further than Impulse!

EDIT: Splelling xD
Quilogy [2083745]

I know I shouldn't brag about our 25k chain.  In fact, I'm not going to.  Nope, no bragging about what a fantastic group of chainers we have here in Impulse.  If you join us, join us for our mordant senses of humor or something.  

Okay, I lied.  We can really throw down a chain here.  Come check us out.

 
-bodybagger [2092830]
Impulse is nothing short of a fantastic faction, helpful friendly people who will doing anything for you. Now that's how a faction should be!