Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What a day.

Started by POP [2043390] on in General Discussion.

30 replies · 570 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
31
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

POP [2043390]

Anybody else’s day sucking this hard? My bad luck seems to be mounting lately, it might help to know yours is too :’)

 

If so, I hope your Friday sees a massive improvement!

 

[image: i.imgur.com]
Claire [1971751]

Really?

Today has been a great day for me so far. I accidentally sold 52 Rockstar Rudolph in my bazaar for 999k each.

Not so great, eh?

Fortunately, the person decided to return everything to me.

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I found one of the nicest people on Torn today.
Pig2 [2195174]

naw fam its been gucci tmb been beccoming the biggest name brand and been attacking anybody in anybody just for exist in our pond #ruthless #WorthMoreThanYou
Mongo380 [2187683]

fatality on the interstate. shut it down for 6 hours. stood outside with negative 30 windchill and had to listen to ppl bitch at me, as i waved them through, about being rerouted. which may have cost them an extra 15 min drive time. I hate ppl.
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

I would be happy to punch you in the face for free.

Today woke up, oc ready to be initiated. So waited awhile and logged in again....

Two people flying to sa !

Oc now not ready to be initiated :(