If I miss some upkeep payments after the rent is over, does the money goy to Duke or do I pay it back some other way?
Rent payments
Started by Socrates_Tatian [2051828] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
If I miss some upkeep payments after the rent is over, does the money goy to Duke or do I pay it back some other way?
Duke pays the bill for you then puts you in debt and will begin charging interest on it.
Ah ok. Thank you
Wtf good to know.. who knows what my debts already are.. especially on the day where the property gets expired :D