Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2× Mission bug

Started by EzraPound [2213255] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
EzraPound [2213255]

 

Hi guys.

I have two issues related to each other found in Missions:

1. MISSION- safari,  attack a person (whitegirl, in south Africa)in another country when I fly to South Africa and try to attack her, I am unable to do so. Error "This person has not been online recently " This mission has since timed out.

2. MISSION- double jeopardy? I think.  Place a bounty on a person, then cash out the bounty your self.

In Hope's of triggering both missions.  I placed a bounty on (Whitegirl, from South Africa). I was able to place bounty,  but again returning to South Africa . Same error shows. "This person has not been online...etc"

 

I am going to lose both Missions.  Can you reset the missions with an "active " alternate person.so I can complete both missions. 

 

Than you. 

Ezrapound 

Device: samsung SM-G950U; Android 8.0.0;
Mundeer [1963826]

You are the second person who brought forth the first mission problem

As for the second mission, simply put a bounty on someone else. Don't jeopardise another mission for that
flufffy [494285]

Go back to Torn and actually accept the mission, then you’ll be able to attack the person, they’ll be flashing in red in the people list there.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

You failed your safari mission 2 days ago (it was accepted at 1:46 at 27th of January). In case of second mission you should choose the target, that you will be able to attack, in this case general protection rules will be active (like for all other mission, when you can choose). However I removed you progress so you can try again.
EzraPound [2213255]

I am still unable to correct the activities on either mission. 

*Double Jeopardy still has the old target. Can't target a valid player.

*Safari- mission tag says the mission has expired. Am I wasting a trip to South Africa and back? 8hrs
EzraPound [2213255]

As a point of reference- the Safari mission. Is corrupt. Shouldn't t matter when that mission took place. I am new to the game and am still trying to figure the mechanics out. I thought I was doing some thing wrong in the mission. I waisted a day of travel flying to South Africa, which is not my normal route for my lvl 15. I usually end up in the hospital several times when I fly there.

I would appreciate a reset on both Missions. Thank you for your consideration.

 
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Check now please. As I mentioned, 'Safari' expired 2 days ago. I afraid we can't change the rules. Each mission (in except of some special ones) is active only during 3 days - there is a timer near mission title.