Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Next racing comp.

Started by Corder799 [2023029] on in Racing.

4 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Rogue [1873490]

The next Torn-sanctioned event will probably be the URT in June-ish.

There will likely be various smaller events, like the excellent one Tri just ran, thought the months between. 
dunmugmeh [538353]

There are usually custom races going on all the time.

Some of them long term but not actual competitions ie just racing for play money.

I often post Nature Watch races. And i have seen other players posting other custom races frequently as well. They arent racing series with leader boards etc. But there is usually something going on everyday.
Phool [2176935]

I didn't really know racing existed in Torn until the double points weekend. Since then, can't get enough of it and struggling to find the motivation to fly ... Wish there was a way to regularly make money from racing too, but I guess if there was no one would fly for flowers and plushies any more...

 

Every flight out of Torn is time that I could be racing instead =)