Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Random Chat Ban

Started by MrTickles [2216145] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 81 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
MrTickles [2216145]

I've been randomly banned from chat without any reason being given...

 

You have been banned until 04/03/2019, 11:07:13 TCT

I suspect it might be related to an overzealous admin that I tried to mug.

Are they players or are they gods? If we're not allowed to attack them without getting banned, why don't you disable the attack button on their profile?
MrTickles [2216145]

I got a message from Jammed now.

Apparently saying I'll give 50k to anyone who talks in NPC is considered as advertizing. I actually gave away 150k to help new players.

The funny thing is, people have been cussing, flaming and advertizing all day without any problem.

The moment I mug and bounty an admin, I get a 30 day chat ban.
MrTickles [2216145]

And somehow the 10 bounties that jammed put on me has now been updated to just 1 bounty. But they weren't claimed so how is that possible?

Edit: Never mind, they're still showing.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

If you feel you're being treated unfairly just submit a player report on yourself to dispute it. 
MrTickles [2216145]

I have, thanks. I just want to enjoy the game like everyone else. I'm not sure why he keeps picking on me.
SakiSweet [2062286]

I don't feel you're going to get much enjoyment out of the game if you do not read the rules, heed warnings, and pay attention to community guidelines.  Whining about staff is not helping your case either lol.  I suspect we will hear more whines from you in the future.