I'm level 12, and I know other people out there are in the same boat as me... what is the fastest way to level up in this game?
Leveling up
Started by CR4ZY_8 [2015635] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I'm level 12, and I know other people out there are in the same boat as me... what is the fastest way to level up in this game?
Attacking people and leaving them
Attacking people above your level, winning, then LEAVING them in the street. To be able to do this easily/reliably have at least 500-1000 total battle stats and use a leveling list like this one https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16034448&b=0&a=0&to=18301173
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
How do I find people similar level as me?
lvling 2 hard
we shud tell ched to lower the lvl cap to 15!!
game 2 hard
Use the Hall of Fame, it's one of the options on the front-page (I presume the same for the app as for the desktop version)
This gal has already given you a list of targets. Its at the bottom of baldrs list.
If you join a faction, some will supply xanax for chaining. It would help you level up at a lower cost and help the faction too.
Not sure why you've played for over 2 years and not leveled up to 15.
This gal has already given you a list of targets. Its at the bottom of baldrs list.
If you join a faction, some will supply xanax for chaining. It would help you level up at a lower cost and help the faction too.
Not sure why you've played for over 2 years and not leveled up to 15.
Baldr's levelling list will help you :
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&t=16034448&to=18301173
Once you get to level 15, you can travel, make more money etc as a result of that - not far to go!
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice