Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dirty-Bombs

Started by Joey4533 [2185002] on in General Discussion.

46 replies · 1.81k views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

BaronVonDude [2169790]

Leave it to speculation, I'd love to know 

You hear a sickening boom outside your house. Immediately you switch on the TV, but there's only static. You look out of your window and see smoke coming from behind a parking lot a mile away. Minutes later, several sirens fly past your house. You hear screams and see people running for their lives in the other direction. The TV static fades, in it's place is a reporter. "...or homes! I say again, stay in your homes! Do NOT make any attempt to go out in to the city." "That's right Jane, very good advice! ...I'm standing here just meters away from ground zero, you can see literally pools of blood just behind me. We believe this was yet another act of faction warfare. This time obviously made against the well known Relentless faction err... Horrific, just... Horrific! We don't know much at this time but if you can see over there, some kind of tent with, I'm guessing soldiers, in Hazmat suits washing citizens down. So I imagine this must be some kind of... radiological attack."