Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing 250 point merit reset

Started by TheGibson [956935] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheGibson [956935]

I had never reset my merits and I used a free reset a while back and now my reset counter says that my next merit reset is 500 points? I saw that the free one are not supposed to take the place of any of the other resets. 
TheGibson [956935]

My first planned reset was when I finished my education because I had that maxed out. I don't remember ever using it before that. I played very infrequently for years and got merits for marriage and a few other time based ones and didn't assign them for quite a while so I had no reason to reset before my school was done .
Josephine [1923258] Wiki Contributor

Pretty sure they start at 500 ._.

"Merits can be reset for a cost of points. The first reset costs 500 points, increasing 250 points at a time (second reset costs 750 points) up to a cap of 5000 points per reset. Gaining Honors, and Medals rewards you with a merit."