Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by 1973958 [1973958] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

1973958 [1973958]

So for reasons that are beyond my comprehension, my Karma refuses to down no matter what I do. I have my reasons for attempting to reduce my Karma, but what I know is that it doesn't go down. Over the course of the last 3 days I've attempted to reduce it by asking fellow faction mates and randos to dislike my threads, from old to new, but to no avail. Below are the screenshots to prove it. 

Edit: Oh and BTW I'm trying to reduce my Karma to 100, to match my posts. It's an OCD thing lol. 

Edit 2.0: Just realized that by making this bug report, I've essentially ruined the whole thing. Fml. 

[image: profileimages.torn.com][image: profileimages.torn.com]