I have a tiny Golden star on my jail tab. I visited the jail several times but no dice. Anyone know what it is?
Tiny Golden Star
Started by ShawnSGE [2155207] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kobie [2156358]
· 5 likes ·
Yes ,you've added it to your favourites (probably by mistake by the sounds of it). This means that it will show as the first tab on your tab bar. I play on a mobile phone.... I add a favourite by …
I have a tiny Golden star on my jail tab. I visited the jail several times but no dice. Anyone know what it is?
Yes ,you've added it to your favourites (probably by mistake by the sounds of it). This means that it will show as the first tab on your tab bar. I play on a mobile phone.... I add a favourite by long pressing on the particular tab that I want to add. If you play on a pc, I guess that you would right click to add a favourite. Just remove it if you no longer want it there.
Mind. Blown. I had no idea this was a thing...