Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Broken bookie

Started by Katirina [2223801] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Katirina [2223801]

Device: samsung SM-G960W; Android 8.0.0;

The bet on boxing - Magomed Bibulatov v Rogerio Bontorin is not working,  I put 3mil on Bontorin and he won, it shows a check mark on the bet that it's over but it hasn't notified me and there's nothing to collect just shows the bet that was placed and the match has been decided for about 13-15mins now.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff

I see that your bet is marked as 'won' and you have withdrawn your money. Have you received an event about winning?
Katirina [2223801]

Yeah I dont know if some one had fixed it, about an hour or so after I posted this problem here it was fixed.  Thank you