Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Custom race setting bug

Started by Stormcast [773244] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 71 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Stormcast [773244]

Had it this morning while setting the URT race..

I set all the parameters for the race and move on to pick my car. 

If I try to move on to a second page of cars I get jumped back to the set up screen and a message saying I need to fill in all fields.
Stormcast [773244]

It happened several times in a row this morning. In the end I chose from the first page of cars in my garage and changed cars once race had set.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

We are still not able to replicate, I will assign to QA, perhaps additional testing will reveal the exact issue.
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
Can't replicate it 
Is the issue still reproduced for you?
If yes - could you please make a video of the bug reproducing
Thanks