DUE TO EXCESSIVE DISLIKE SPAMMING FROM MULTIS, I AM GRAVING AND MAKING A NEW THREAD
GRAVE PLEASE
Started by Mary [2161411] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
iribuya [2103695] ×1
DUE TO EXCESSIVE DISLIKE SPAMMING FROM MULTIS, I AM GRAVING AND MAKING A NEW THREAD
Mentions: iribuya [2103695]
Our intrepid reporter!
I will be buying stuff from your bazaar if the prices are good for both of us!
sounds good, i look forward to providing you with what you need. also players can make requests on items to be added to bazaars.
Great prices, was not expecting the generosity she gave me. 10/10 would trade with again.
Very reasonable seller. Highly recommended
B....ye
Fast&safe trades good prices
Mary is a great person, and I recommend going through her for any of your needs. Trustworthy and super honest
Just to let players know, my trading price list is having some errors, I’m fixing them
Very good trader, mug free and super nice. Would definitely recommend
sweet :)
good trader!