Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API error

Started by MrDoe [2170000] on in API Development.

10 replies · 311 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
8
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
72 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

MrDoe [2170000]

Able  to access tornstats, but API error and same for doctorN and Tornplus. Is there an API issue is this for me only?
madnessReigns [2109369]

Ditto, I tried the api.torn.com and it also said API Disabled so it must be the staff who've disabled it. I guess we just need to wait for an announcement. 
SkinnyPeen [2176021]

Also getting the disabled error, it's been like 2days now.

I noticed today that there was an American IP making calls on my API at 10am...
madnessReigns [2109369]

It seemed like it had worked for a few hours at some point but then it went back down. There's also been no announcements on it. I hope staff can say something official at some point.
MrDoe [2170000]

Now i get a message in tornstats that everything should be working yet it is not working. Networth and other options were fixed over the past few days but now they are broken again.