Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Send Items Issue

Started by BeerDrinker [2140025] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 107 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin Staff

You mean that it should format amount with commas? or it should just change amount to max value, when you enter higher?
DavidDale [1105421]

I have a bug in that at present I am unable to travel. When I select my destination I am asked to confirm, which I do, then I am asked to confirm again, which I am not able to do because no acceptance box appears. Please help!
LDP [1580562]

OP wants the number to change to max value when anything above is entered.

Passing back to Dev for consideration.