Can I have another invite to the discord
Help
Started by Scrappydoodah [2194960] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Can I have another invite to the discord
No, sorry.
While there is plenty of discord in this forum, I don't think you're posting where you need to be.
Sorry didnt know where to ask
There is a forum area called "Discord"
You should probably mention which discord you need access too as well.
How stop player from getting deleted . He's part of mission.