Hi, I've just had a little trouble trying to read some books in my inventory . Example .. Mailing myself abroad does not have a tick next to it so it cannot be read . I use my phone a lot but I have also tried on my laptop and it still does not work. has anyone else had this issue? Some of my other books do give me the option to read though.
Unreadable Books
Started by SpaceRaider [1648446] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
Hi, I've just had a little trouble trying to read some books in my inventory . Example .. Mailing myself abroad does not have a tick next to it so it cannot be read . I use my phone a lot but I have also tried on my laptop and it still does not work. has anyone else had this issue? Some of my other books do give me the option to read though.
If it doesn't have a tick next to it it means you've already read it - they can only be read once.
have you possibly already read it? you can't reuse them, and the tick disappears once you've finished reading it.
Tbh I don't think I did read it as I was planning on saving that one , I didn't know about the books staying in your inventory so perhaps I may of used it in the past and forgot .
yeah, probably the case, u can still ask for a log check to be 100% sure, maybe staff will provide it
According to logs you started to read that book almost 2 years ago - at 5.04.2017 11:45:46
confirmed in post above me