I'm excited to see what I getttt money would also help anything works thank you
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I'm excited to see what I getttt money would also help anything works thank you
begging is a game and it is very fun?
Hi OgGrenn.. I know it say Fun & Games, but after seeing some of these in this thread usually person who posting first may be hosting the fun event or game event and then other people participate (or join then participate of afterwards). It is not automatically happen ba-boom or huzzah huzzah happen like how you excited for.
I just thought I tell you this so you know.
You sent $1 to OgGrenn with the message: ba-boom or huzzah huzzah
fine
Did you mean to post this as a response to an existing thread, but accidentally made a new one?
There's no content here, so will grave.
There's no content here, so will grave.