I've made 3 bets with the bookie in the last few days, and they are all stuck in pending. I haven't had the bookie work since the first bet got stuck.
Bookie issue
Started by Jballs [2201292] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I've made 3 bets with the bookie in the last few days, and they are all stuck in pending. I haven't had the bookie work since the first bet got stuck.
Mentions: Bookies bug
as prox says, please use the confirmed report
can you pls let me know why the casino's bookie money is not being released...Pls check this matter