I did the intro missions but nothing else pops up I work in the military and I go to school but how else can I level up where do I find people to attack and stuff
How to do missions
Started by Megatron2072 [2236978] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I did the intro missions but nothing else pops up I work in the military and I go to school but how else can I level up where do I find people to attack and stuff
So the next person you meet is Duke, He pops up after a few days when you're done with George, so give it some patience.
read up on tutorials, they will help you with anything in this game
Duke's missions are unlocked when you reach level 5
you can search any random 3 letters like "xyz" and attack level 1 inactives (or highest level you can easily kill) from that list. this will help you level up.
Missions aren't progression through the game, you just completed the tutorial. In Torn you need to find your own goals to pursue as the game itself doesn't give you any. Decide for yourself what it is you want.
Here's a new players guide to get you on the right track https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15993234&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ