Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CBD Oil

Started by mOsSieFieD [479105] on in Health & Fitness.

10 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
25
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
mOsSieFieD [479105]

Maybe this is in the wrong category.

But i would like to know if anyone here have any experience with CBD-oil and if so, what have it done for you? and why did you start taking it
Lithix [2256936]
Love it!

Dealt with alot of back and shoulder pains from past injuries regarding football and gym exercise. Alleviates my pain on a daily basis and Ive been able to continue to workout how I would like.

CBD (in my opinion) is a borderline miracle "drug". My roommate takes CBD to help with chronic headaches. 

Genuinely cant say enough about it. 
WiseTheRumGone [2078276]
I would love to see more research regarding CBD oil. ive personally met alot of people who say it has helped them with various isssues.

Im not sure how much of it is placebo, but i do know a woman who literally got cured from stage 3 cancer after taking CBD oils.
ElChapo [2157516]
I had a back injury ... Bear in mind I rested up quite well and used hot / cold patches and the lot - but I think CBD did help with pain relief too. 
snasty [2228057]
Is this true even though CBD Oil is not regulated by the FDA? My concern is that manufacturers are not very strict with what goes into it. Rather not lose my job, but I do suffer from some inflammation in my joints.
Intricate [1957884]
Most of companies I’ve looked over state its not regulated by FDA on their site. Claim 0 to 0.3% THC and have tests you can view for their products. Best to look for mentions of full spectrum and terpenes.
I have an autoimmune like issue that sounds a lot like RA, Lupus, MS ect (Spine and also varied joint pain/inflammation...) and the oil I use helps immensely (if not complete relief). The best thing is no side effects like with ibuprofen and others. 
MrHeffo [2248479]
Using CBD oil for the last 3 months or so. I also smoke Cannabis but keep that to a nightime thing mostly. The CBD oil I use is absolutely amazing, I use it to help with my anxiety and at this stage I actually swear by it. I spray it about 4 times a day at a rate of about 4 sprays at a time under my tongue which works out at about 16mgs of CBD. I can't emphasise enough how much it actually helps and completely rids me of my anxiety during the day. Couldn't recommend it enough. Just a side note, make sure it says on the bottle that it is certified THC free if your open to urine tests in work as some products contain 0.1% to 2% THC which is perfectly legal as it's know where near enough to get you high, but will still show up in your Drug screen. Hope this helps some of you.

Hemp is future, Hemp is life, Hemp is God :) Legalize worldwide !!