Heya, how to achieve the OP perk? I have all the edu courses done and i own all the crime enhancers plus the rosary beads, all suitcases... What I am missing? Thanks.
OP perk
Started by Maxorsson [1363289] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Heya, how to achieve the OP perk? I have all the edu courses done and i own all the crime enhancers plus the rosary beads, all suitcases... What I am missing? Thanks.
Don't forget faction upgrades, job perks and merits.
One merit on everything.
Stock Bb's. Oh, and only one of the suitcases counts.
Mentions: Tempest's guide to Perks(Edited)
Books count (at least some of them), for the month you are using them. If they are giving you a passive for that month, it will count.
Faction perks, job perks, stock perks.
At some point I decided I was reasonably close, and I made a list of stock blocks that I did not own, but which would give me a perk towards that merit. Then I borrowed stock from friends, got the merits, and sent the stocks back to the folks that helped me out.
Thanks a lot matey!