Is anyone online willing to help me defeat FrankWhite so that I can complete the undercutters mission? I will pay 2 mil
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Is anyone online willing to help me defeat FrankWhite so that I can complete the undercutters mission? I will pay 2 mil
Your a troll with more enemy then friends ;) good luck with seeking help
P.s tryna screw over chains doesn't make your friends ;)
Jeez... I resent the implication there...