After reading the latest announcement I did some testing and have found an item duplication bug. I don't think I'm supposed to say how to do it so I messaged Chedburn the details.
Item duplication
Started by 100 [1997262] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
After reading the latest announcement I did some testing and have found an item duplication bug. I don't think I'm supposed to say how to do it so I messaged Chedburn the details.
Yeah that's the right thing to do. Good on you for not keeping it to yourself for 2 years.
You're sure the item actually duplicates and it's not a visual bug?
PMd
Along those same lines, if you follow the KK Technique, you can get the trade log to show that you added items that you didn't exactly add (it doesn't actually duplicate the items, but it says you did...). Didn't think it would matter that I show the screenshot as this one is really more of a bug with the trade log than a duplication issue.
[image: snag.gy]