Let me choose the browser I what the game to open in. The iOS default is Safari and cannot be changed, while Firefox mobile works better with TORN.
Open in another browser
Started by Punchbag22332 [2229570] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Let me choose the browser I what the game to open in. The iOS default is Safari and cannot be changed, while Firefox mobile works better with TORN.
as it saving a url to your app page?
thats not down to torn thats down to your device
No mate, I’m talking about “Use the TORN browser” set to NO - defaults to Safari. I would like to open the game, with this setting, in a browser at my choice, not at Apple’s choice.
Thank you
The TORN app allows you to either open the game in the built-in browser or your system browser. It surely should allow the User to choose what browser they wish to use?