This maybe a stupid question but what exactly is role play?
Stupid question
Started by TillDeathDoUs [2226624] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 6 likes ·
Well, when mommies and daddies love each other very much.... ....they buy some dice and the Player's Handbook, find a dungeonmaster and have a great weekend playing D&D. - NeuBlatt [2236105]
· 4 likes ·
ALEXA, what is roleplay - Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]
· 4 likes ·
I'm an old outdated relic from a better time in mankind's history. In Torn I'm pretty much the same just with fangs.
This maybe a stupid question but what exactly is role play?
When you act as an another character, adopt a role
In family rp I maybe act as an 40 years old mother that have stressproblems. In real life I am a teenage boy. I portray another character, put on the roll as a different person, character.
ALEXA, what is roleplay
Role Play
1.
the acting out of the part of a particular person or character, for example as a technique in training or psychotherapy.
"specific guidelines need to followed for role playing to be effective"
Something you say "No thanks" to if someone is asking you to do it with them ; )
Unless you're into that I guess... no judgement here.
I'm an old outdated relic from a better time in mankind's history.
In Torn I'm pretty much the same just with fangs.
Come on, who dosnt like a little Cops and Robbers!
lmao. Yeah - I guess it depends what kind of rp they had in mind. My guess, looking at OP's profile, is that it was not cops and robbers. Maybe I'm just cynical and old now : P
as the OP now you gotta explain what you mean lol
Well, when mommies and daddies love each other very much....
....they buy some dice and the Player's Handbook, find a dungeonmaster and have a great weekend playing D&D.
French Maid outfit anyone :P
I'll put it blunt... it's all hanging out.. ... just saying..
Multi.. nah not old and cynical.. maybe just old :P
it's when you assume a role and you play it