Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Black jack

Started by WhiteMafia [1852855] on in Suggestions.

5 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
WhiteMafia [1852855]

I propose short hand money figures for black jack 5m 100m etc typing out 5000000 while gambling 75 hands of black jack is terrible especially when on a phone! 

Any comments and criticisms would be greatly appreciated.
Dizzy [1806971]

I agree with the 2nd half but the betting limit should stay, if you want to throw 500m away in a few seconds play RR
Rahzek [2228644]

I think its good for kids to learn early on in life how bad gambling can be... I know I learned.

 

 

*proceeds to gamble again*