22 replies · 586 views · thread synced · 12 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
My name is MinionTrooper69, I just came here tell you all that if in any case you OD and are in the hospital. I will be there for you. and I will give you my most treasured item, a hammer, that I myself have embedded with all my love and care. Please take care you all, and stay stong. The hammer clan will be there for you always.
Thank you for all the support my friends, these past days have been busy. out of the 200 hammers, I was able to acquire with my donate money from one of my patients, I have so far gifted about 100 hammers and will continue to do my best to buy out hammer stock and gift them to those who need them every day. I've sent you all some nice sample hammers so you can feel the love to and I hope that you will all continue to support my hammers for overdosed patients campaign.