Hello, people!
Torn economy gets heavier and heavier due to the infusion of new banknotes and coins Torn Treasury prints and presses.
I was thinking that something should be done to make room for more :-D. So, would a denomination (zero cutting) be a viable solution? For example what do you think about turning 1.000.000 TC$ in 1.000 TC $?
i know it was for my country in 2007.
so let me hear your thoughts on this!
Fecal matter.
This sounds like something they do in them $#!thole countries.
In the end, all monetary currency is the same as those magic beans from a certain fairytale...
Everything in current day's society is artificial, even supposed scarcity of any goods, so always remember that ;)
Same goes for any ingame currency, although this doesn't affect you irl.
How would you cut the price of beer in bits and bobs?
i can appreciate you wanting to see a change but this one is not for me =)
Discussion failure.
If there's a case being made for change it's not been made in the original post.
No, I like being a billionaire, I don't want to be a smelly hundred millionaire
Lol no thanks. Id rather not deal with bon bons that are 2 cents
I like the idea, but i don't nescessarily agree with it. I think that it kills us middle level players the most, as the new players will be able to remake the money quickly and the large players still have a lot of money.
So my 6b turns to 600m? (._. )
well, there wont be a value decrease because everything will loose the same amount of zeros, so the standards will also give the same amount of zeros. its not like currency exchange.
everything worth or priced under 1k would however constitute a problem.